- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 cloves garlic (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder
- 2-4 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 cup finely shredded ginger
- In a blender, combine vinegar, garlic, and ginger and blend until smooth. Pour through a fine strainer and press with the back of a spoon to extract as much juice as possible. Discard pulp.
- Whisk in the wasabi, cayenne, and honey.
Serve 2 tablespoons at a time on an empty stomach. Add 1 cup hot water for a warming tonic. Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.