- Bee Pollen & Bee Propolis
- Brewer’s Yeast & Nutritional Yeast (if dealing with yeast overgrowth, you may wish to eliminate these, as they can be aggravating for some)
- Goji Berries
- Cereal Grasses (powders): Alfalfa, Wheatgrass, Barley, etc.
- Green Leafy Veggies like Spinach, Kale, Arugula, Collards, Green Cabbage, Parsley, etc.
- Legume & Seed Sprouts like Mung, Brown Lentil, Broccoli, Radish, etc.
- Legumes: Split Peas, Pinto Beans, Chickpeas, Non-GMO Soy Beans fresh and Sprouted Tofu, Tempeh
- Maca powder (Peruvian origin)
- Nuts: Almonds, Brazil, Dried Coconut Meat, Filberts, Macadamia, Pecans, Walnuts
- Sea Phyto-plankton: Blue-Green Algae (Spirulina), Chlorella
- Seeds: Chia, Hemp, Pumpkin, Sesame/Tahini, Sunflower
- Sprouted Grains and Grasses like Wild Rice, Quinoa, Millet and Buckwheat
The information on this handout is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. For more information pertaining to your personal needs, please see a qualified health practitioner.
All rights reserved Dr. Malik Cotter, www.malikcotter.com, Copyright © 2019