- 2 tablespoons sea salts
- 2 tablespoons Epsom salts
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 20 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops spearmint essential oil
- In a small dish combine dry ingredients and mix evenly
- Sprinkle mix with essential oils and mix thoroughly until a slightly damp powder forms
- Transfer to an airtight container
- To use, dissolve 1-2 tablespoons into a basin of hot water and soak feet until water is tepid. Rinse and towel dry.
Tip: Replace spearmint with teatree or an additional 5 drops of peppermint.
Resource: Aura Cacia DIY Recipes for body care and home